Sunday, January 4, 2009

Updating

I told my dear friends that I would update more often then once a year, so I changed the background and colors. JOB DONE!!
Actually I am going to be better at this in 2009. First I would like to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
We have been busy this holiday break with the Davison 1st Christmas Party. This was the first time in 19 years that my brother, sister and I were all together with mom and dad for Christmas. We were all there except for Kelly who had to work. Poor guy even had to work and work late on his birthday which may have been the first for that.
New Years Eve we were all in bed by 10pm. I have noticed when you have kids that are not night owls you arent much of one either.
Makayla was able to take a small vacation with Kellys parents to Las Vegas for a few days. She will be returning home tomorrow and missing the first day back to school. This week is filled with dentist appointments and a birthday.

No comments: